Sunday, March 21, 2010

The Out of Towner

This week's assignment was to check in and see what our dreams are in need of.  It didn't take me more than a minute to know that my dreams needed me to get out of town, and even better, the country.

Lucky for me I had an Ireland getaway in the works!  Yes...as this blog is posting I will be enjoying my Sunday in Dublin and coming down after seeing The Waterboy's live for the first time :)
No laptop, no Twitter or Facebook...just me, my friends (Guinness and Jameson) and Ireland. Only kidding...I'm traveling with actual people too.
It's Spring! New beginnings! I'm stepping into my power and exploring new places (inside and out).

XO


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how fun!! Have a great time!

ABCcreativity said...

yes!
celebrating with you!