Saturday, July 24, 2010

D.J. Baby Bok Choy


So this is how my brain works sometimes. I basically bought baby bok choy because of a Saturday Night Live sketch.

Yup. :)

and I just made up the dish in a pinch:

3 bunches baby bok choy
1 container of stir fry greens
1 can baby corn
1 container firm tofu
1/2 pound roast beef
tamari
crushed red pepper flakes
chili powder
garlic powder
onion powder

I marinated the tofu in tamari and then browned it, and rubbed the roast beef with chili powder...and set aside.


Throw the corn, beef and greens into the pan and cook until the greens wilt.  Then I sprinkled more tamari, garlic and onion powder to taste. Add the tofu in at the end.

Delicious!


And now, for the SNL sketch.

I had to name it after "D.J. Baby Bok Choy."  The sketch might not be for everyone, but I was rolling.  I went to The Fashion Institute of Technology and live in NYC.  I'm telling you, this guy exists!

If the screen is black...just click on it and it should re-load...

No comments: