Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Feta Makes Everything Betta



This is one of my favorite quick dishes.

1 Package Penne (I used Gluten free)
1 lb Chicken Breast (cubed)
1 Can Muir Glen Fire Roasted Tomatoes
1 Can Artichoke Hearts
1 tsp Minced Garlic
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Feta Cheese

Cook the pasta according to package instructions.

Put tomatoes, olive oil, artichokes and garlic in a pan and let simmer for about 15-20 minutes. Par-cook the chicken and then add to sauce so it can absorb the flavors. Add in the pasta and Feta. Season with Sea Salt and pepper to taste.

Need I say more?


SO GOOD!!!

4 comments:

faerian said...

can i come live in your dining room?

pleeeeeze???

bobbie said...

Drool!!!

The Lion's Share said...

I should do a Sarkie Dinner Party!

Brandi Reynolds said...

you had me at feta ;-)