Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me



I spent the 10th anniversary of my 21st birthday with some great friends at St. Andrews last night.  Ironically, I think I drank more than on my actual 21st birthday.

It was a busy, great day... beginning with my new baby being delivered to my office!  

That's right folks! I'm typing this blog, rather awkwardly, on my new Mac laptop!

It's awkward because I don't have wireless yet, so she's all hooked up and charging. I'm all hunched over and using my old computer to prop her up (I'm building my new city on top of the old ruins, I guess).  I suppose I could move the keyboard of my old girl and put the new  little lady on the desk, but I don't want to disturb her yet (I still have files to transfer... iTunes and such :)

This is my first laptop, so it's going to take a bit of getting used to...mostly the trackpad instead of the mouse...I keep inadvertently making weird key commands...



But I digress...

My birthday...St. Andrews...

Because if I couldn't be in Scotland, I could at least have a cute Scottish Man serve me drinks and sticky toffee pudding whilst singing happy birthday :)

The embarrassment was secondary to the thrill.  I'm wondering if my Sister specifically asked him to serve me.  If so...NICE.



1 comment:

Madame K said...

That is one sexy ass baby ;0) Happy Birthday again mama! xo