Monday, April 12, 2010

Sowing the Seeds of Abundance


I'm catching up with some Creative Dreaming assignments after posting all my Dublin blogs.  This particular one deals with money and abundance.  We were asked to plant seeds to represent our finances and tend to them and watch them grow.

I love this idea...not only because I'm doing an herbal apprenticeship and have a love for plants...but because it puts a creative spin on my money.  It's much more fulfilling than staying glued to my bank account online.  I do this too, but it feels draining whereas the plants gentle my heart.

I look at experiences as seeds too.  For instance, every trip I've taken has planted seeds inside my soul that have blossomed into the woman I am and becoming.

 ***

I bought this charming little craft kit with grass seeds and little monster to sew a few years back...this was the perfect opportunity to use it!




I had also bought some Heather seeds at an indoor market in Inverness back in 2008...so I couldn't resist planting them as well.

I'm sure no one's surprised :)

Can you see them!? They're tiny...but growing!

Germinating new plants is so exciting (so is paying down my debt and saving).  I feel like a kid, running over to the pots every day to see how my "babies" are doing...and how my abundance is growing.

XO

1 comment:

ABCcreativity said...

"i grow stuff"
oh that is so sweet.
and it is such a gift to watch *you* grow and blossom!
xoxo