Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Spicy Kale Chips!



These were like crack for me this weekend!

I had the idea to make them as an addition to another recipe...to crumble on top...and instead I devoured them like a starved animal.

They're ridiculously tasty.

1 bunch of kale, washed and thoroughly dried
Olive Oil
Sea Salt
Ground Cumin
Ground Cayenne
Chili Powder
Onion Powder
Lime Juice

Remove (full) stems from kale and break into bite sized pieces. Toss with a little olive oil, lime juice and remaining spices to taste. Put on a parchment covered cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes (until the edges of the kale pieces are brown).

YUM!

Next time I'm going to try these with Parmesan cheese, garlic and lemon juice!

2 comments:

Wild Gooseberry said...

I'm making these tonight!!!
:)

Tara said...

I LOVE kale chips! Thanks for the reminder.