Saturday, November 7, 2009

Last Supper


On my final night in Edinburgh (this trip, anyway) I made dinner! Yes, it was a Lion's Share dinner for two in Scotland. I'm hoping next time I can organize and do a more intentional one and invite others...wouldn't that be fun!?

I sort of felt like I'd given myself a "Top Chef" sort of assignment when, accidentally, I went shopping at "Iceland" which is mostly frozen food with a bit of produce thrown in for a side. I think I did pretty well, all things considered...





Tomatoes, Mushrooms, Rosemary, Onion, Garlic, Olive Oil, and Red Wine


Pears, Grapes & Bleu Cheese


A little whole grain garlic roll on the side??? Yes, Please!


Then, Christina and I went out for a pint. Thank You SO much, Christina!!!

Now, I'm back in New York...ready to move forward with everything I've learned...and to finally write that Iona blog...so stay tuned!

XO

No comments: