Wednesday, December 1, 2010

My Red Shoes-For Sale!

My shoes on McCook's Beach--Niantic, CT

Print w/shadow-SOLD!

I am going to attempt to have some more regularity in my posting...and have assigned themes for the days.  For example, Creative Dreaming (Magical) Mondays, "I Want it!" Wednesdays, and Fabulous Food Fridays.

And today is Wednesday!  So, what is "I Want It" Wednesday!? It's Scotland fund-raising time!

Every Wednesday (preferably earlier in the day) I will feature one of my LionArt Creations products for a set donation amount + shipping.

These red shoes tend to be a crowd pleaser, so I am featuring them first. I have two prints at home...one with the shadow (above) and one without (thumbnail below). They are both roughly 5"x7" and un-matted.


The prints will be first come, first served, for a donation of $10 plus shipping (see the paypal donation button underneath the "about me" section at the top right of the blog). I'm working on a shipping calculator...so in the meantime, you can e-mail me with you address and image request at lionartcreations[at]gmail.com.

I could be persuaded to print extra photos if demand requires it :)

Postcard size images will be offered for a donation of $8.00 + shipping!

*(if anyone is interested in prints of any image seen on this blog, please e-mail me your request and I'll see what I can do ;)


*For anyone in the New York City area...I will be participating in the International Women Artists' Salon Holiday Gift Bazaar this Sunday, December 5, at Lolita Bar from 4-8pm.

XO

No comments: